What is a Chamber Ambassador?
The Ambassadors are a treasured group of Chamber-member volunteers who assist by raising awareness of Chamber activities and benefits in a variety of ways.
- Attend ribbon-cutting and ground-breaking ceremonies to celebrate new businesses, remodels and expansions as well as milestone events
- Assist in the smooth presentation of Chamber events and encourage participation
- Serve as additional points of contact between the Chamber staff and membership to augment communication and networking
- Help us celebrate the accomplishments of our business and partner communities!
How do Ambassadors benefit Chamber members?
- Provide increased potential for referrals and promotion of your business through their Chamber work and day-to-day interactions in the community
- Increase the number of Chamber contacts available to provide assistance and answer questions; increased communication = increased Chamber connections & benefits
- Business accomplishments and celebrations are spread even faster with the help of Chamber Ambassadors
- Increased hiring options by word of mouth discussion of job openings
What are the benefits to being an Ambassador?
- Name recognition for yourself and your business with a biography that includes your business name on the Chamber website
- Networking opportunities for yourself and your business while you attend Chamber events
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders and gain an “insiders” perspective
- You are a part of helping to celebrate the accomplishments of our area businesses and community pride
- Recognition through special acknowledgement during Ambassador Recognition
Terms of Service:
Ambassadors serve two year terms. Ambassadors can continue to serve if agreed upon by the Chamber and the Ambassador.
Meet the Chamber Ambassadors: