Maximize Your Member Benefits
When you use your Chamber membership to it’s fullest, it can greatly enhance your business opportunities and return. The Chamber offers numerous opportunities to it’s members and here are some things you can do to maximize your membership.
Promote your Business
- Be FAB! – Be FAB! is an integrated, multi-faceted 1-week marketing campaign to promote your business. The integrated campaign includes print ad/s, premium web presence, dedicated email blast and social media promotion. Further enhance your custom Be FAB! campaign by hosting Business After Hours, Ribbon Cutting Celebrations or other Special Events to maximize Be FAB! exposure.
- Host Business After Hours – : These popular and well attended monthly events can help you spread the word about your business, products or services
- Relocation Packet – Get your business in front of potential new residents and businesses before they come to town!
- Attend Business After Hours – it is a great way to network. A tremendous amount of business happens during these through personal referrals and casual conversation and… they are fun!
- Enroll in Chamber Seminars & Workshops: They are an excellent way to meet other members with similar needs and concerns
- Participate in Chamber special events or become an Ambassador
- The Chamber uses Facebook so join in the conversations so others get to know you and your business
Education & Training
- Chamber Seminars & Workshops: These are low-cost or free classes that help you learn what you need to know to succeed
- Read the Chamber newsletter and e-mails which are full of timely information and event notifications
- Follow us on Facebook and hear what we and others have to say